- Quality system
Thanks to its high technological level of existing production and long-time experience, Grodno meat-packing plant JCS is able to make competitive high-quality products which are in great consumer's demand.
To ensure high quality of its products, Grodno meat-packing plant JCS incorporates the following services:
- Department for productive and veterinary checks;
- Chief Process Engineer's Department;
- Chief Metrologist's Department;
- Certified production laboratory.
The above services are constantly monitoring the quality of products at all production stages.
- In 2003, Grodno meat-packing plant JCS was the first out of meat-processing factories of the Republic of Belarus to have its production certified for compliance with the international standards STB ISO 9001-2009 in the national system of certification of the Republic of Belarus. Grodno meat-packing plant JCS has a certificate of the German certification system DAkkS for compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001-2008.
- Grodno meat-packing plant JCS is the first among meat-processing factories of the Republic of Belarus to get a certificate of the system of management over food quality and safety on the basis of principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point system.
- In 2012, a certificate was issued for compliance with STB ISO 9001-2009.
- In 2013, the system of management over food quality and safety was certified on the basis of principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point system. Besides. In 2013, some measures were taken on transfer to a new version of the standard STB 1470-2012 and to the extension of the field of application of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point system. There was performed an integration of documentation on the quality-management system and that of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point system.
- In 2006, our factory received a certificate of the environmental management system in compliance with STB ISO 14001-2006.
- In 2008, our factory received a certificate of the occupational health and safety management system on the basis of STB 18001-2005.
The performed technical re-equipment of operational units contributes to assimilation and introduction of modern technologies, to rational use of meat raw materials, and to enlargement and renewal of assortment as well as to an increase in volumes of production.